DONT USE BLOMP! SCAM SERVICE

oussemaahdr

Re: DONT USE BLOMP! SCAM SERVICE

Post by oussemaahdr » Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:16 am

I also cannot download my files!! can someone please help me?

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:48 am

Could you post a printscreen of the error?
and how are you trying to download the file? web? swift? rclone? blomp application?

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:47 am

oussemaahdr wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:16 am
Hello Blomper,

We apologize for the inconvenience you're facing with downloading. :(
Rest assured, we're here to assist you.

Please give us a moment to look into the issue, and I'll notify you once it's resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Wishing you a wonderful Monday!

Best regards,​
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

epicoolegit

Post by epicoolegit » Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:58 pm

I shared it with my friends so I could get 200GB on my free account, and it worked, but then I went from 200 to 80, and now I'm wondering:
If my friends stop using Blomp, will Blomp delete all MY DATA for something MY FRIENDS DID?!!? This is more than an error and is very irresponsible of Blomp. If this is not fixed soon, then this issue could happen to all accounts on Blomp which should be deleted before they auto-delete all your storage down to 20GB.

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:51 am

Hi epicoolegit,

I disagree, its very clear that any storage above 20GB is temporarily added, if you want 200+ gb just pay the 2bucks per month, or take a yearly plan, its very cheap.

if you compair:

Blomp = 20GB
Mega = 20GB
Google = 15GB
Pcloud = 5GB
Icedrive = 5GB
Dropbox = 5GB

and there are many more that are in the 20GB range or lower, yet if you subscribe to any of those you pay about 50% more then you do with blomp.

You might want to read the ToS again to understand how it works.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:52 am

oussemaahdr wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:16 am
Hello Blomper,

Great news! The issue with downloading files has been resolved. We tested it twice with no issues. Feel free to download your files at your convenience, and let us know if everything works as expected.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

epicoolegit

Post by epicoolegit » Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:28 pm

embroider5169 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:51 am
Hi epicoolegit,

I disagree, its very clear that any storage above 20GB is temporarily added, if you want 200+ gb just pay the 2bucks per month, or take a yearly plan, its very cheap.

if you compair:

Blomp = 20GB
Mega = 20GB
Google = 15GB
Pcloud = 5GB
Icedrive = 5GB
Dropbox = 5GB

and there are many more that are in the 20GB range or lower, yet if you subscribe to any of those you pay about 50% more then you do with blomp.

You might want to read the ToS again to understand how it works.
I understand. Thank you for providing the differences, but that doesn't change the problem:

"You can earn 200 GB of space by inviting your friends to try out Blomp!
Invite up to 9 friends and get 20 GB of storage with every verified account.
" -This is false advertisement because it says

"get 20 GB of storage with every verified account."

After 9 of my friends verified I got 200 GB of storage. Some of my friends stopped using Blomp for a few weeks and I started losing storage. If Blomp doesn't decide to fix this issue the least they could do is change it to:

You can earn 200 GB of space by inviting your friends to stay on Blomp!
Invite up to 9 friends and get 20 GB of storage with every verified account continuously engaged with the Blomp service.

embroider5169

Post by embroider5169 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:17 pm

I think that is pretty clear in the ToS and even when you invite them it gives you a message about if I'm correct.

You could do a request to blomp to change it.
Personally I don't think they will as mega has the same policy up to 50gb and declining after 30 days and 365 days.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:19 am

epicoolegit wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:58 pm
I shared it with my friends so I could get 200GB on my free account, and it worked, but then I went from 200 to 80, and now I'm wondering:
If my friends stop using Blomp, will Blomp delete all MY DATA for something MY FRIENDS DID?!!? This is more than an error and is very irresponsible of Blomp. If this is not fixed soon, then this issue could happen to all accounts on Blomp which should be deleted before they auto-delete all your storage down to 20GB.
Hello Blomper,

Thank you for sharing Blomp with your friends! We're delighted to see you enjoying our referral program, where you earn 20 GB per invite. Please note that if an invite is deactivated, the associated 20 GB of free storage will be lost.

We understand that some users might prefer not to invite friends to earn free storage. If that’s the case, you might want to consider subscribing to one of our premium plans. With a premium plan, you can enjoy secure and reliable storage without the need for referrals.
If you encounter any issues with our services, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:28 am

embroider5169 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:17 pm
I think that is pretty clear in the ToS and even when you invite them it gives you a message about if I'm correct.

You could do a request to blomp to change it.
Personally I don't think they will as mega has the same policy up to 50gb and declining after 30 days and 365 days.
Hello embroider5169,

We want to extend our heartfelt thanks for your continued support and for standing up for Blomp. We are incredibly proud to have users like you in our Blomp FAM!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support