File Sharing

ashkot83

File Sharing

Post by ashkot83 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:23 am

can I share files from my blomp account to others. Can U create a secure url for others to see/modify/download the folder/files ?

BlompSupport

Re: File Sharing

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:28 pm

Hello,

We do not currently support storage sharing.

Thanks,
BlompSupport
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

kartara

Post by kartara » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:26 pm

Thanks for the reply, but I believe he or she was asking if you can share a file through a link. Like, all you have to do is share the link and they can download the file. Is that possible?

BlompTeam
Site Admin

Post by BlompTeam » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:16 pm

kartara wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:26 pm
Thanks for the reply, but I believe he or she was asking if you can share a file through a link. Like, all you have to do is share the link and they can download the file. Is that possible?
Blomp doesn't offer this feature, but a similar function from a friendly service is bigg.ly. We use Bigg.ly for any email file sharing.

Best,

BlompTeam
BlompTeam

---
Blomp
Blomp Music Video

epicoolegit

Post by epicoolegit » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:34 am

Hello Blomp Team! I know you now support file sharing, but I have an issue. It usually works but when I try it on a bigger file the share button does nothing.
Shares.gif
Doesnt share--.gif

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:35 am

epicoolegit wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:34 am
Hello Blomp Team! I know you now support file sharing, but I have an issue. It usually works but when I try it on a bigger file the share button does nothing.Shares.gifDoesnt share--.gif
Hello Blomper,

How is your day going?

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with sharing large files. :(
We've tested the feature on our end, and it appears to be working correctly. Please try sharing your large file again and let us know if the issue persists.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

epicoolegit

Post by epicoolegit » Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:24 am

My day's not going very well. :?

I tried again and again about a dozen times but the issue still persists :( . Is there any way you could fix this issue? Also, could you please provide a screen recording or something that shows that you can share large files?

Thank you again,
Blomper

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:43 pm

epicoolegit wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:24 am
My day's not going very well. :?

I tried again and again about a dozen times but the issue still persists :( . Is there any way you could fix this issue? Also, could you please provide a screen recording or something that shows that you can share large files?

Thank you again,
Blomper
Hey Blomper,

No need to worry. We're here to lend a hand and hopefully brighten your day. 😉 We'll double-check the file sharing process and get back to you shortly.

You will find here attached 2 screenshots from our test of sharing a large file exceeding 12GB. It seems the issue might be on your end. I've escalated the matter to our tech team so they can offer advice on how to resolve it or fix it.

I'll keep you updated.

Best Regards,
Attachments
image (7).png
image (7).png (5.92 KiB) Viewed 11180 times
image (8).png
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:17 am

Hello Blomper,

How is your day going? :)

We would like to check in with you regarding the file-sharing issue. Are you able to share your files without any problems?

We confirm that file sharing is functioning smoothly from our side.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support