Dear BlompTeam, please unblock my account

trtommy

Dear BlompTeam, please unblock my account

Post by trtommy » Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:26 am

Dear Blomp Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to request the reactivation of my Blomp account, which has been blocked due to inactivity over the past 30 days. Unfortunately, I was unaware of this policy and was actively using my materials via shared links, which I now understand does not count towards account activity.

The account contains essential notes and books that are critical to my work and studies, and these documents exist solely within my Blomp account. Losing access to them would be highly detrimental.

Could you please assist me in unlocking my account at your earliest convenience? I greatly appreciate your understanding and prompt attention to this matter.

The account was blocked on July 10, so I understand I don't have much time before it's deleted.

UserName: tragictommy@proton.me

Thank you for your help.

BlompSupport

Re: Dear BlompTeam, please unblock my account

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:48 pm

Hi trtommy,

We're sorry to hear that your account was deactivated due to inactivity. 😔

The good news is that you can easily restore your account and get all your files back whenever you’d like!

Just follow these simple steps:

1. Visit the Dashboard: Go to https://dashboard.blomp.com/.
2. Check Your Account Status: Click on the "Reactivate" button to check your account status and proceed with the reactivation of your accounts.
3. Connect PayPal: If you haven't already, link your PayPal account to your Blomp account. This is important for the reactivation process!
4. Pay the Fee: Reactivating your account costs $5. Make sure you’re ready to complete that payment.
5. Get Your Email: After you reactivate, check your email! You’ll get a message with all your account info, including your new password.
6. Log In: Use the password provided to log in.
7. Change Your Password: For security, change your password right after logging in.
And there you go—you're back on Blomp!

If you need further assistance please let us know. :) We are here to help!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s