People are Blocked and Direct Download?

muldertv

People are Blocked and Direct Download?

Post by muldertv » Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:05 am

Hi,

I trying to use Blomp to share files with family and friends and most are getting blocked by their ISP and also, do you have a way to do a direct download method?

So, if a program lets you link and update software in the program with a URL is there a way to make a direct download so it automatically downloads and updates their device?

Thank You,
Jay T

BlompSupport

Re: People are Blocked and Direct Download?

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:32 pm

Hello Jay T,

Thank you for reaching out. ;)
I trying to use Blomp to share files with family and friends and most are getting blocked by their ISP and also, do you have a way to do a direct download method?
You should be able to share files with your friends without issues.

Do you share your files by following these steps?

1. Right click or CTRL+click (for iOS devices) on the file you would like to share.
2. Click on the "Share" option.
3. Type your friend's email in the empty box under the "Please hit enter after entering each email."
4. Hit "Enter."
5. Click on "Save,"

If share your files as per the above instructions and your friends cannot access the files via email and getting errors please send us a screenshot of the error message they get.
So, if a program lets you link and update software in the program with a URL is there a way to make a direct download so it automatically downloads and updates their device?
Your friends can download your shared files by clicking on the shareable link they receive via email. If the shared file is a program they can download it by clicking on the shared link.

If you have further questions please let us know. We are here to help.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s