danipowsoft

Post by danipowsoft » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:44 am

if I share a folder it is not visible. if I share the files they are visible. :(
Attachments
folder.jpg
file.jpg

danipowsoft

Re: share

Post by danipowsoft » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:48 am

folder it is not visible
Attachments
not.jpg

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:02 am

danipowsoft wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:44 am
if I share a folder it is not visible. if I share the files they are visible. :(
Hello Blomper,

Thank you for reaching out to us and choosing Blomp. :)

We have tested the file and folder sharing feature, and it is working correctly on our end.

1. To share a folder or file with anyone on the internet using a share link, please remember to copy the link (review screenshot) and click "save." Then, paste the copied link into a new browser window to view your shared folder or files, and feel free to share it with your friends.

2. If you prefer to share the link with a few specific users, add their email addresses in the "email" section, select the option "Only users added can open with this link," and click "save." The users will receive the shareable link via email and will be able to access the shared files or folders.

Once you've done this, please try sharing your folder or files again and let us know if it works. If you encounter any further issues, feel free to reach out to us and provide screenshots if possible.

Best Regards,
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 11.58.10.png
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Aug 14, 2024 4:22 am

Hi danipowsoft,

We haven’t heard back from you regarding the issue with the shared folder. Could you please let us know if it’s resolved or if you need any further assistance?

If we don’t receive a response, we’ll assume the problem has been fixed.

Thank you for choosing Blomp!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s