What's the deal with these free Blomp accounts? Any catches?

BlompSupport

What's the deal with these free Blomp accounts? Any catches?

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:08 pm

Well, free things always come with a little something-something. Here's the lowdown on our free accounts:

Monthly Check-in: We just want a quick hello once a month, like a virtual high-five! This lets us know you're still using Blomp and happy with us. If we don't hear from you, we'll assume you've moved on and sadly close your account. But hey, if you miss us, you can always reactivate it within 180 days for a small fee.

Data Limits: We give you a cozy corner for your digital treasures, between 20 GB and 200 GB. (How?) That's plenty for your selfies and cat memes, but maybe not your entire movie collection. For that purpose, you can always jump on our paid plans.

Tired of monthly logins? Jump on to our paid plans, which not only offer oodles of extra storage but also free you from those monthly logins!

Why the monthly check-in? Are you guys clingy?

Aww, you flatter us! But seriously, it's all about keeping Blomp running smoothly for everyone. Regular check-ins help us make sure our free accounts are being actively used and loved.

What type of action would count as a login for the monthly login?

So, what counts as a "login" for those monthly check-ins? Basically, anything that requires you to prove you're you and gives you access to your Blomp account.
        Typing in your username and password on the website or app and hitting that "Log in" button - that's a classic login.
          But hey, if you've ticked that handy "Remember me" box and you're already logged in, then technically you don't need to do anything extra. Just go to your dashboard and say hello to your files thats it.

Wait, if I forget to check in for a month, all my stuff is gone? Forever?

Not forever! Your account will be deactivated, but you can easily reactivate it within 6 months for a small fee. Just head over to the dashboard and connect your PayPal, and you'll be back in action in no time! Read more about our account reactivation feature here. Please note that we only store your data for 180 days, after that it will be gone forever.
          - Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s