Why does Blomp log me out automatically?

BlompSupport

Why does Blomp log me out automatically?

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:11 pm

We know it can be a bit annoying, but it's for your own good! Blomp automatically logs you out if you don’t select "Remember me" during login. Think of it as your personal security guard, making sure no one else can access your account if you step away from your computer.
  • Want to Stay Logged In? Simply check the "Remember me" box next time you log in. This way, Blomp knows it’s okay to keep the door open for you.
  • Public Computers? Proceed with Caution: If you’re on a shared computer (like at a library or university), it’s best not to use "Remember me." We wouldn’t want someone else rummaging through your files, right?
      Can’t Find the Checkbox? If the "Remember me" option is missing, it’s because the feature has been disabled by Blomp’s administrators for your safety.
    Rest assured, when Blomp logs you out, it’s all part of keeping your account safe and sound!
    - Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s