More FAQs

BlompSupport

More FAQs

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:18 pm

:?: Does Blomp automatically upload files from my computer?

Nope, no sneaky automatic uploads here! Blomp believes in giving you full control over your data. So, if you want to store a file on Blomp, you'll need to upload it yourself. It's like putting a letter in the mailbox – you need to take that first step!

:?: How to receive an invoice for my Blomp payments?

Looking for your Blomp invoice? No problem! Just head over to your PayPal transaction history. All your Blomp payment details are neatly stored there.

:?: Can I Change the Email Address Associated With my Blomp Account?

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to change your email address directly within your Blomp account settings. Think of your email address like the special key to your Blomp treasure chest! We want to make sure your privacy stays safe and sound, so for now, that key stays the same.

:?: What if I Really Need to Update My Email Address?

If a new email address is a must-have, the best way is to get a fresh start with a brand-new Blomp account. To transfer important data, you may need to download it from your old account and upload it to the new one.

Important Note: If you have subscriptions or other recurring payments associated with your existing account, contact Blomp support before taking any action regarding your email address.

We know it's not the most exciting news, but we're always working to make Blomp the best and safest it can be!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s