reading PDF in BLOMP cloud

fufufu5454

reading PDF in BLOMP cloud

Post by fufufu5454 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:58 pm

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Good times for you!

I have a question - is it possible to read PDF/DOC/ PPTX files in the cloud without downloading them? It is like on MEGA (i can share screenshots as an example)

BLOMP: scrns 1 - 2

MEGA: scrns 3 - 5

Im a newbie so Im sorry if my questions are stupid :D

By the way, I looked for some reviews on BLOMP, its so scary to lose my 200GB of storage. I guess this cloud is new?

Thanks for the opportunity to store my files!

fufufu5454

Re: reading PDF in BLOMP cloud

Post by fufufu5454 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:03 pm

sry, sreenshots from BLOMP are there
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg

fufufu5454

Post by fufufu5454 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:14 pm

and from MEGA
Attachments
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:03 am

Hello fufufu5454,

Welcome to Blomp. We are so happy to have you in our community. :)

Now, let us answer your questions.

I have a question - is it possible to read PDF/DOC/ PPTX files in the cloud without downloading them? It is like on MEGA (i can share screenshots as an example)
Thank you for asking this question. Currently, we do not have the review files feature available but it is on our roadmap and we definitely foresee integrating it.

Im a newbie so Im sorry if my questions are stupid :D
Please, please don't feel bad asking questions about our services. Feel free to ask ANY question about Blomp. We are here to help! ;)

By the way, I looked for some reviews on BLOMP, its so scary to lose my 200GB of storage. I guess this cloud is new?
Great question! Since you’re new to Blomp, let us explain our rules and what you need to know about the basic plan:

1. Verified Invites: We see you’ve used our referral program, invited 9 friends, and now have 200 GB of storage—congratulations! To keep this extra free storage, make sure all your invited friends and your account stay active (log in at least once every 30 days or subscribe to a premium plan).
If an invite becomes inactive, you’ll lose 20 GB of your extra storage for each inactive invite. But don’t worry—you can regain storage by inviting new friends.

We’ve been in business for over 7 years, so we’re not new to this.

2. Storage Limits: We never delete your files unless:

You’re on the basic plan and exceed your storage limit. For example, if your plan includes 20 GB of storage and you use 30 GB, you’ll get email warnings about the extra storage. We keep your files for 90 days. If you don’t reduce your usage or upgrade to a premium plan, we’ll start deleting the most recent files first.

We’ve been in business for over 7 years, so we’re not new to this.

We hope this answers your questions. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

fufufu5454

Post by fufufu5454 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:37 am

thanks for answering my questions!
helped a lot :)