paypal canceled, impossible to re-subscribe

knightrider1994

Re: paypal canceled, impossible to re-subscribe

Post by knightrider1994 » Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:01 pm

I am having the exact issue, my PayPal is working fine, but for somereason it didn't renew my account, and now I am unable to activate or upgrade, same screen as displayed here, i am on the 50tb plan though.

Please let me know if you need anything testing.

Thank you
yannbauduin wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:58 am
No problem with my paypal account for my other payments.

Copy of screen attached.

Capture d'écran 2024-10-01 155448.png

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:43 am

knightrider1994 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:01 pm
I am having the exact issue, my PayPal is working fine, but for somereason it didn't renew my account, and now I am unable to activate or upgrade, same screen as displayed here, i am on the 50tb plan though.

Please let me know if you need anything testing.

Thank you
yannbauduin wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:58 am
No problem with my paypal account for my other payments.

Copy of screen attached.

Capture d'écran 2024-10-01 155448.png
Hi knightrider1994,

We completely understand your concern, but please rest assured that the issue is not on your end. There's no need for you to conduct any tests at this time. The problem is on our PayPal account, and it's already partially resolved. I will inform you as soon as you're able to renew the subscription.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

knightrider94

Post by knightrider94 » Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:45 am

Hello,

Thank you for confirming this, Please can my account be reinstated in the mean time as it has reverted me back to the 20gb limit and I am unable to use my account as it stands. As soon as the issue is resolved I would be more than happy ro setup any back payment that might be due?

Thank you

Knight

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Oct 11, 2024 11:47 am

knightrider94 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:45 am
Hello,

Thank you for confirming this, Please can my account be reinstated in the mean time as it has reverted me back to the 20gb limit and I am unable to use my account as it stands. As soon as the issue is resolved I would be more than happy ro setup any back payment that might be due?

Thank you

Knight
Hi Knight,

Hmm, at the moment you are not able to subscribe due to the PayPal issue but give us some time to review your account. Once we have a solution we will contact you. :)

Thank you for choosing Blomp and have a good day!
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:27 am

knightrider94 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you

Knight
Hello Knight,

Thank you so much for your patience! :)

We took a look at your account and everything seems to be in good shape—you should be able to access your files without any issues. If you happen to need help with a password reset, just give us a shout and we’ll be happy to assist!

As for the renewal, we’ll keep you posted on when you can subscribe again.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

abat74

Post by abat74 » Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:40 pm

I have the same issue. The monthly payment failed and I am unable to pay using PayPal. My PayPal account is fine. I’ve been reverted from the 10TB Plan to 20GB.

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:49 pm

abat74 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:40 pm
I have the same issue. The monthly payment failed and I am unable to pay using PayPal. My PayPal account is fine. I’ve been reverted from the 10TB Plan to 20GB.
Hi abat74,

Thank you for confirming that your PayPal account is functioning properly. I want to let you know that the issue is on our end with our PayPal account. We're currently in communication with them, and I'll update you as soon as you can subscribe again.

Rest assured, your account will remain active, and you can keep your files, even if you haven't subscribed to the 10TB plan as before.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

knightrider1994

Post by knightrider1994 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:42 am

Hello,

Please check my account again, I have been reverted back to the 20gb plan and have been unable to access / upload any new files for over a week now, when will this be resolved.

In the mean time please can you add the data allowance back to my account so I can resume normal operation and once your issues are resolved I shall setup the payment again.

Thank you

Knight
BlompSupport wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:27 am
knightrider94 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you

Knight
Hello Knight,

Thank you so much for your patience! :)

We took a look at your account and everything seems to be in good shape—you should be able to access your files without any issues. If you happen to need help with a password reset, just give us a shout and we’ll be happy to assist!

As for the renewal, we’ll keep you posted on when you can subscribe again.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best Regards,

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:37 pm

Hey yannbauduin, please check your DM.
- Blomp support

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Oct 21, 2024 4:40 am

abat74 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:40 pm
Hi abat74,

Kindly check your DM.

Regards,
- Blomp support