Bandwidth for file sharing

aungko1473

Bandwidth for file sharing

Post by aungko1473 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:45 pm

Hello Admin

I want to know how much bandwidth can I get If I buy the 10TB storage plan? Is there any bandwidth limitation on the paid plan? The FAQ section of about bandwidth explanation is not clear so I ask you here.

Mainly I want to use is getting the download link from blomp. How about your suggestion If I use file sharing purpose only.

Best Regards
Aung Ko

BlompSupport

Re: Bandwidth for file sharing

Post by BlompSupport » Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:47 am

Hi Aung Ko,

Happy Friday!
I want to know how much bandwidth can I get If I buy the 10TB storage plan? Is there any bandwidth limitation on the paid plan? The FAQ section of about bandwidth explanation is not clear so I ask you here.
Mainly I want to use is getting the download link from blomp. How about your suggestion If I use file sharing purpose only.
The one uncertainty that we don't know is your internet provider's speed. That may be your own limitation but we do not put any limitation on how fast you want to move your data.

Does that make sense?

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

ak1473foryou

Post by ak1473foryou » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:10 pm

for file sharing does Blomp suitable? sharing files from blomp possible? for the purchase plan with unmetered bandwidth any limitation on that plans?

Bandwidth mean file sharing from my blomp account.

Best Regards
Aung Ko

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:40 am

Hello Blomper,

Happy Monday!
for file sharing does Blomp suitable? sharing files from blomp possible?
Big YES. Blomp has a file-sharing option that enables you to share your files with friends. Once you upload your file on your Blomp profile here is how you can share your files/folders.

1. Right click or CTRL+click (for iOS devices) on the file you would like to share.
2. Click on the "Share" option.
3. Type your friend's email in the empty box under the "Please hit enter after entering each email."
4. Hit "Enter."
5. Click on "Save," and Voila!
for the purchase plan with unmetered bandwidth any limitation on that plans?

You can share as many files as you want with your friends and as we mentioned before we do not set up any bandwidth limations.

If you have more questions feel free to reach out!

Blomp on!

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

ak1473foryou

Post by ak1473foryou » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:46 pm

Perfect Sir

Now big chance to work with you. I am planning to grow with your service. Now I use 2TB plan of blomp. after that storage will need more and more and upgrade up to 50TB plan.

Best Regards
Aung Ko

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:56 am

Hi Aung Ko,

We are happy that you are enjoying using Blomp. :D
You can upgrade your account to any of our available packages that suit your needs.

If you have any questions or experience any issues please, please contact us at any time!

We are here to help!

Best Regards
- Blomp support