Unable to Share Files via Cloud Storage - DNS Address Not Found Error

pascom_pnsr

Unable to Share Files via Cloud Storage - DNS Address Not Found Error

Post by pascom_pnsr » Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:52 pm

I'm facing a frustrating issue with the cloud storage service and could really use some help.

Whenever I try to share files through the service, I generate the sharing link as usual. However, when I attempt to open the link, we get a DNS error saying "sharedby.blomp.com DNS address not found" in the browser.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Are there any other troubleshooting steps I should try? Is it possible this is an issue with the cloud storage service itself? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

BlompSupport

Re: Unable to Share Files via Cloud Storage - DNS Address Not Found Error

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:58 am

Hello pascom_pnsr,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please allow us some time to look into the issue. I’ll keep you updated on the progress and let you know if there are any troubleshooting steps you need to follow.

Thanks for being a valued member of our Blomp community! 😉

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Re: Unable to Share Files via Cloud Storage - DNS Address Not Found Error

Post by BlompSupport » Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:20 am

Hello Blomper,

Thank you for your patience.

Could you please try to share your files again?

We've tested the file-sharing feature, and it's working smoothly on our end. Can you check if it's functioning for you as well?

If you encounter any issues, please send us a screenshot of the error message and provide details about the files you're trying to share, such as their size and format.

We are here to help.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s