Blomp account suspended

fayiz

Blomp account suspended

Post by fayiz » Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:33 pm

Hi team,
Two of my blomp accounts were recently suspended due to inactivity. Apparently all of the alert mails went to spam and so I noticed very late and now I'm not able to access my two accounts. Right now to reactivate it's showing about $5 which I don't have as of now. It would be really helpful if my accounts were reactivated for now since I noticed the alert mails very late and these accounts contain some very useful data of mine. It would be really helpful if my two accounts were restored this time around and I will make sure to keep uploading regularly.
My account email IDs:
159fayiz@gmail.com
147fayiz@gmail.com

carlosdaredevil

Re: Blomp account suspended

Post by carlosdaredevil » Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:07 am

hello blomp, whoops missed my login window for couple of days my mistake i know i know, is possible to get back into the fun? if it is possible that is thank you for your service and i understand :)

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:44 am

fayiz wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:33 pm
Hi team,
Two of my blomp accounts were recently suspended due to inactivity. Apparently all of the alert mails went to spam and so I noticed very late and now I'm not able to access my two accounts. Right now to reactivate it's showing about $5 which I don't have as of now. It would be really helpful if my accounts were reactivated for now since I noticed the alert mails very late and these accounts contain some very useful data of mine. It would be really helpful if my two accounts were restored this time around and I will make sure to keep uploading regularly.
My account email IDs:
159fayiz@gmail.com
147fayiz@gmail.com
Happy Monday, Fayiz,

We’re sorry to hear about the suspension of your accounts due to inactivity. 😔 We’re currently investigating if the emails are being filtered into spam folders.

To recover your accounts and files, please follow the recovery steps outlined here: https://support.blomp.com/viewtopic.php ... 92d6025083. There is a $5 fee for reactivation, which applies to all accounts deactivated due to inactivity.

We understand that monthly logins can be inconvenient for some users, which is why we offer premium packages. Subscribers to our premium plans can keep their accounts active without needing to log in monthly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:52 am

carlosdaredevil wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:07 am
hello blomp, whoops missed my login window for couple of days my mistake i know i know, is possible to get back into the fun? if it is possible that is thank you for your service and i understand :)
Hello Blomper, :D

We have checked your account and found out that your account was deactivated on 2024-08-25 due to inactivity. :?

But no worries! You can easily recover your account and all your updated files whenever you like by following the recovery steps here https://support.blomp.com/viewtopic.php ... 92d6025083. We keep Blomp deleted accounts in our system for 180 days, so you’re welcome to reactivate your account at any time within that period.

If you need any assistance with reactivation, just send us proof of the recovery fee payment, and we’ll be happy to help.

Best Regards,
- Blomp support

Check out our video! Trust me, you're going to blomping love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klnAFs3H3bw&t=70s

carlosdaredevil

Post by carlosdaredevil » Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:46 am

well i know that but :? you see im having this account for 4+ years never missed a month to login (check logs) life happens i was unable to but i logged in as quickly as possible to be meet with some sort of ransom, look i understand but how about one last reactivation for the account? don't be like yahoo they did exactly this and i also got affected lost my day one youtube account can you imagine my pain? most people use your service because they can't afford paid cloud storage, or are younger to have own bank account,
sincerely i understand running cloud storage is quite expensive and using this method may enrage certain users of this cloud storage service but had to be done bills will not pay themselves, my suggestion one free reactivation for loyal members (old accounts) if happens again well i (and possible others)will be too embarrassed to even ask for assistance, the asked amount is low and probably people that have some sort of payment set up will pay if the files are important, unfortunately i don't have any bank accounts if i had i will subscribed your service is decent having big storage space is awesome. again thank you for service and i understand.

fayiz

Post by fayiz » Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:23 am

BlompSupport wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:44 am
fayiz wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:33 pm
Hi team,
My account email IDs:
159fayiz@gmail.com
147fayiz@gmail.com
Happy Monday, Fayiz,

We’re sorry to hear about the suspension of your accounts due to inactivity. 😔 We’re currently investigating if the emails are being filtered into spam folders.

To recover your accounts and files, please follow the recovery steps outlined here: https://support.blomp.com/viewtopic.php ... 92d6025083. There is a $5 fee for reactivation, which applies to all accounts deactivated due to inactivity.

We understand that monthly logins can be inconvenient for some users, which is why we offer premium packages. Subscribers to our premium plans can keep their accounts active without needing to log in monthly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Hi Blomp Team,
I understand the reactivation method. I don't have 10 dollars with me so for just this time could guys waive my reactivation fee. Please understand my situation

BlompSupport

Post by BlompSupport » Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:11 am

Hi Blomper,

We're glad you understand our account recovery policy! :) At Blomp, we treat all our users equally, and our policies are the same for everyone in our awesome community.

As mentioned earlier, we can help you restore your account as soon as we receive the proof of payment for the reactivation fee.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any more questions, we're here to help!

Best regards,
- Blomp support